ProductsWell Monitoring System
Well Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
The Well Bubbler was developed after years of struggling with hydro static, “pressure type”, and acoustic well level sensors. Submersible pump motor wiring and tight clearances cause hydro static sensors to snag during installation.
Turbine pump motors drip oil into the well, clogging and fouling the sensor. The pump can be damaged by “swallowing” the sensor body and wiring, while VFD noise can make pressure sensors unreadable. Splashing water during well recharge, deviated well geometry, and engine noise affect the accuracy of acoustic sensors.
How Does It Work?
The Well Bubbler forces compressed air through a tube installed in the well to accurately measure the standing and pumping well levels the same approach used by well drillers and pump installers. The well level is automatically calculated from the length of the tube and the air pressure and is shown on the display in feet.
- SECURE DATA LOGGER, FREE SOFTWARE – VIEW WELL LEVEL HISTORY, FLOW RATE & PRESSURE
- BUILT-IN SOLAR POWER NO WIRING, ASSEMBLY OR AC POWER NEEDED
- LCD DISPLAY – VISIBLE IN BRIGHT SUNLIGHT, AND AT NIGHT
- RELAY OUTPUT – STOP THE PUMP WHEN LEVEL IS LOW ; 5A @ 480 VAC
- TELEMETRY OUTPUT – 4 TO 20MA AND 0 TO 5VDC
- USE WITH PRE-EXISTING, 1/4″ DIAMETER AIR LINE
- IMMUNE TO ENGINE & ELECTRICAL NOISE
- PORTABLE, EASILY MOVED TO MEASURE & LOG MULTIPLE WELLS
Each Well Bubbler 10-120 includes the following features as standard, allowing for accurate and reliable well level measurement out of the box.
- Cellular data reporting and text alerts
- Record flow rate from pulse-type flow meters
- Record pump power & pressure using 4-20mA sensors
- Built-in solar power – no wiring, assembly or AC needed
- LCD display – visible in bright sunlight, and at night
- Relay output – stop the pump when level is low
- Secure data logger – view well level & flow rate history
- Telemetry output – 4 to 20mA and 0 to 5Vdc
- Use with standard, 1/4″ diameter air tubing
- External power input – for remote solar panels or AC
- External power output – used to power flow meters